Sunday, February 8, 2015

Shimino @ Pavillion KL

If one had visited the cinema at Pavillion, they will not miss spotting Shimino which is just located opposite, next to Nike. 

The set up of the kiosk was really attractive, with the design appealing especially to the youth and trendy group. Colorful and vibrant are best words to described how I felt when I saw the kiosk.

The vibrant kiosk 
With its recipe originated all the way from Harajuku, Japan, Shimino has upkept how the crepe and the cream within the crepe should be made.

The display shelves demonstrates replica of the crepes, made as believable as the real one. And decision of your desired choice may not be easy, as all looks really delicious.

Shimino offers their original crepe as dessert, savoury and crispy crepes with over 26 varieties of flavor combinations, with choices of fruits such as fresh kiwi, mango, banana, mandarin orange, pineapple, strawberry and longan. And something to entice the kids, there are options that comes with ice-cream, honey or chocolate topping. 

Apart from this, they also offer savory crepes, with selection of beef sausage, chicken slice or beef strip, and also the option of crispy crepes. 


Replica of Shimino crepes 
I was craving for some chocolate and banana, thus, it will be my ideal choice to take the Banana Ice-Cream crepe that came with chocolate ice-cream.

The chosen one
The mixed batter was spread thinly and evenly on the hot pan and upon the crepe being ready, the staff used the knife to hold / hang the crepe, and upon which, she swing the crepe a little, in order to reduce the heat. This process will enable that the whipped cream added to it, doesn't get 'melted'.

Upon all the ingredients being placed on the round sheet, its folded to a slight triangle shape, and then wrapped around by the paper mat.

The process of getting ready my crepe 
The whipped cream has a very milky taste, yet it tasted light. However, I remembered that it has a much smoother texture when I had it previously.

I just liked it all formed together, and careful eating is required so that one doesn't spill the ingredients out of the crepe.

The crepe tasted really soft, and with my this option ordered, I had to mainly finish the ice-cream first, as its on top of the 'cone', and I guess kids will really like it as it is sprinkled with rainbow rice, and it was a satisfying dessert for me, with my crepe filled with whipped cream and banana. I also liked the fact that they have the option of mini size, which may be a better option for me next time.

Banana Ice-Cream. Price-RM9.90 

Shimino have came a long way since they first started operation in 2010. They have now added many more varieties to their menu offering which includes snack food, syphon coffee, fruit tea, shaved ice and fresh juices.

Shimino 
Pavillion KL
Lot C5.06.00 & E5.06.00
Level 5,
168 Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur

Tel: 03-6148 1810

Website: shiminocrepes.com.my

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© O'Food O'Life 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis