Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Lazeez @ Solaris Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur

Having passed Lazeez several times, I had the perception that they mainly served pastries. Only discovered very recently that they serve extremely yummy Iranian lunch and dinner. 

Look out for this signage 
As I sat inside the restaurants, I could see that Lazeez was filled up with mainly regular customers, that seems totally familiar of what they are set to have for their lunch. 


Cosy & filled with regular customers 
Most customers, I saw ordered their packet rice which comes with chicken and a soft drink or ice lemon tea at only RM8. And I had that, during my 2nd visit here. It was rice cooked with extract of tomatoes, coupled with cuts of fresh tomatoes, and a 1/4 grilled chicken. Satisfying. 

Chicken & Rice Set. Price-RM8

I was a little drooling when I walked to their spread of food to make my choice.


Even the look of their rice was enough to make me happy. There are choices of broad bean and dill rice, lentil rice and raisins, plain rice and green bean rice.  



Yummy looking rice 
From the square cut of rice, it was really too much for one to finish. Its soft rice cooked with saffron and filled with some chicken shred. 
The broad bean and dill rice. Price-RM7


I can't keep my eyes off what one customer was having. He was having this piece of big Lasagne which looked absolutely appetizing. The soft cheese on top seemed irresistible. A look at how the lasagne looked is in my picture below. 

Spread of yummy food

Nice yummy food
This was the chicken I had. It tasted a little like our Chinese style of "Choy Kiok", the sour & spicy vege. This tasted a little more mild, with slight sourness. Chicken was cooked long enough and meat was soft and tender. 

Chicken
The other dish I had was their Gheymeh, a yummy mixture of meat and eggplant with split peas cooked in tomato paste. Excuse my picture, as I only remembered to snap a picture, half way eating. @__@

We also had the yoghurt with cucumber to accompany my rice. 

Gheymeh & Yoghurt. 
I tried one of the best tasting sauce at Lazeez. Its a concoction of tomatoes, chilli, lime or lemon, and I couldn't figure out the rest. Hehe... But the tanginess of this sauce makes me crave for more. 
However, during my 2nd visit, the taste differs, and it was much more spicy from the sauce I had during my 1st visit (as illustrated in picture below). 

Sauce by Lazeez, to accompany your rice
Overall, their food was really fresh. All are cook near to lunch time, and customers get to eat hot food. Yumms. 

Pick up and delivery service is also made available (number reflected below). 

Lazeez 
No 7 Jalan Solaris 3, 
Solaris Mont Kiara, 
50480 Kuala Lumpur 

Tel : 03-6211 2384


Facebook link, here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© O'Food O'Life 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis