Monday, February 16, 2015

Nando's @ AEON Bandar Bukit Tinggi, Klang

My No 1 favorite fast food ought to be Nando's. It has popped to my mind many times in the past on why don't we have Nando's in AEON Bukit Tinggi. It was a good news to me when the change of tenant took place in Dec 2014 where this lot was taken over by Nando's. 

Amongst all fast food chain, the interior of Nando's is one that is most pleasing to my eyes, I like the colors used, with the warm lighting, and all that represent the origin of the brand, 
 
The grand entrance to Nando's 
Always busy - Nando's

Many art pieces used on the vibrant color wall 
One of the main selling point of Nando's is the extremely yummy chilli sauces that they offer. Seriously, the taste of the sauces alleviate the overall taste of the grilled chicken, which its already so satisfying.

Customers are welcomed to take their sauces
My absolute favorite sauce is the Garlic Peri-Peri flavor. It has the tanginess that truly open up my appetite. Its almost like, the more I take, the more I want. I love just the right level of spiciness that fits me just nice.

Our selection of sauces 

For sharing, we ordered their Full Platter, that comes with whole chicken, and sides, with the option of either 1 large size or 2 regular size sides and 2 bottomless drink. 

First thing first, we need to make a decision on our Peri Peri Chicken flavor. There are the options of Lemon & Herb, Mild, Hot and Extra Hot. I have always took the Lemon & Herb option, with just the right level of 'heat', as Nando's call it. 
As they explained, all their chicken came in some form of marination, thus customers may definitely get to taste some spices within, even the option is for a 'plain' taste chicken, ie, not the Hot Peri-Peri. 

I truly appreciate the existence of Nando's, where they marinate for 24 hours with their secret sauce, that ensure its sipped right into the bone. Upon which, they are flame grilled, using the various Peri-Peri sauce. And I do agree with Nando's, the result is Ultimate PERIfection! 

Meal Platter. Price-RM55
The Nando's chicken has each time fulfilled my craving for chicken, and not just any chicken, but good, tasty, high quality chicken. The skin that carried slight burned effect from grilling tasted ever so perfect, and each part of the chicken was just so tasty. Of course, with each bite, I would dip it with my favorite Garlic Peri-Peri sauce.

A dish I would say yes to, anytime
For the sides, we opted for the chips and garlic bread. I like the thick texture of chips, and the garlic bread was crispy on the edges.

It was only during this dinner, I discovered about the Peri-Vilege, where you download a phone apps called 'Peri-Vilege' which enable you to claim free meals from Nando's. It rewards you upon visiting Nando's after every 3 times. Simply, this is how it works - each time upon ordering, show the staff your Peri-Vilege ID, and they will reward you your 'chilly'. Get your chillies for 3 times, and during the 4th visit, you will get to claim a 1/4 chicken for free, the following 3 times, do the same, and you will get to claim a 1/2 chicken for free, and the last cycle, you will get to redeem 1 whole chicken for free. Wow, total reward worth RM75.70. Upon being bombarded by so many different loyalty programs, this is by far, one of a truly good way to retain and reward some loyal customers like me.

Peri-Villege
It is no surprise that majority of Nando's outlets are filled with so many customers, contributed by its winner chicken recipe.

Nando's
Aeon Bukit Tinggi
G25, Ground Floor,
1 Persiaran Batu Nilam 1/KS6
Bukit Tinggi 2,
41200 Klang


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© O'Food O'Life 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis