Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Teochew Seafood Noodle House @ Damansara Jaya, Petaling Jaya

As I was walking along this row of shoplot outside Atria, I spotted this shop selling fishball that I used to frequent. It doesn't have a store front signage (its located next to Seni Jaya) but you could see a smaller sign of its name "Kedai Makan Teo Chew" as you are heading in to the shop. 

The stall right in front of the shop 

I heart fishballs. I can eat fishballs every meal. I can't wait to walk down the memory lane to taste what I used to savor. 

Customers have the option to take their standard noodle that comes with fishballs, and fishcake. In addition, there are fresh seafood, and yong tau foo to choose as add-on. 

The soup has a mild sweetness taste, and the quality was certainly satisfactory. Most of all, it tasted the very same as before. Their fishballs were extremely bouncy and extremely pleasurable to my palate. Each bowl of noodle soup came with 5 fishballs and 4 slices of fish cake. For the price of RM7, I think this is a fairly priced bowl of noodle. The garnishing that included fried spring onion and some parsley, does makes the noodle soup to be so aromatic. 


Fishball Noodle. Price-RM7


The dried noodle were equally satisfactory. 
Dried Noodle Soup. Price-RM7
The fish cake tasted fair enough, with extremely crispy layer of its outer layer. It tasted good, however, just a tad hard. I have tried much more bouncier fish cakes.  

Fish cake. Price-RM6
They have been opened for more than 20 years. This surely deserved a WOW! 

Anytime I'm around this area, craving for something light, I will definitely head here, for a satisfactory bowl of noodles. Its nice to know that I can have it for either breakfast, lunch or early dinner. 

Food - 8/10, Price - 9/.10, Service - 6/10, Ambiance - 4/10 

Teochew Seafood Noodle House 
10 Jalan SS22/21, Damansara Jaya, 
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor 
Tel : 03-7725 9139 
H/P : 012-205 9139 

Business Hours : 8am-8.30pm 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© O'Food O'Life 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis