Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Fushou Lou Nyonya Curry Mee @ USJ 2, Subang Jaya

It's nice when you have different parts of the area, so that she or he can recommend you to their favorite food around their neighborhood. 

Rosalind was kind enough to bring me to this coffee shop at SS2, Subang Jaya once. And further to this, I am officially hooked to this style of curry mee.  

The nyonya version of this curry mee sold here tasted like a mix of tom yam and curry. It has the slight tanginess taste and sourish that how usually tom yam would have, and a light taste of curry. This combined, the broth is of a perfect taste.  Not overly creamy that usually comes from coconut milk found in curry and not overly spicy. 

The other reason I love this is they have the lai fun noodle, that tasted so delicious when taken with this nyonya curry broth. Yumms! 

I am so addicted to this that when I do pass by Subang empty stomach, I would try to make it a point to come here for my fix. 


Curry Mee. Price-RM6
I always come here for their standard version that comes with taufu pok, 2 pieces of chicken, long bean, bean sprout, sambal paste and mint leaves. I love this version so much that I have not attempted to have their dried noodle, or noodle with pork or seafood which are also available. 
Look out for this stall 
If one is not too familiar with Subang area, just pass by Summit USJ on your left, and you will be able to see Shell at the opposite direction. This coffee shop is located at the corner lot facing Shell. 
The coffee shop - USJ 2
Food - 9/10, Price - 9/10, Service - 5/10, Ambiance - 3/10

Kedai Makanan USJ 
No 2, Jalan USJ 2/2C, 
47620 UEP Subang Jaya

Business Hours : I remember the staff told me they are open from 8am, till it finishes (which is usually around 2pm) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© O'Food O'Life 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis