Tuesday, March 17, 2015

D'Italiane Kitchen @ Sunway Giza, PJ

Sunway Giza is so filled with F&B outlets, that the good ones may go unnoticed. Occupying the 1st floor within the mall, is D'Italiane Kitchen. Having to look for good western soup, we made the decision to give it a try. 

Clean interior was apparent as the interior used mainly white color. 


D'Italiane Kitchen
I liked the interior that is simple and elegant, one that suits formal, and casual meet up. 


Inside of the restaurant 
The norm is mushroom soup offered by most Western/Italian restaurants, but D'Italiane's range of soup is highly impressive. I'm pleased with how different their offering are, which include choices such as carrot with crabmeat soup, minestrone, tomato pumpkin, seafood chowder, and up to a total of 10 different types. Wow! I selected the soup of the day which was the broccoli soup. 

I love the presentation of the soup. It looked totally appetizing, the broccoli soup color looks just right, and drawn with some patterns using cream, and drizzled with some fresh herbs. Alongside with this, are freshly made bread. 

The broccoli soup has cuts of broccoli within, and the taste of soup was just nice. Portion was truly big too. In fact enough for me and my friend to share. Taste wise, it was creamy and tasty. Anytime I crave for soup, I'm sure to head to D'Italiane.


Broccoli Soup. Price-RM11
For my  main, I chose the Angel Hair with Scallop. The size of the US bay scallop was huge, and so was the portion of angel hair. The pasta was cooked with lots of herbs and garlic in olive oil. For a garlic lover, I appreciate any amount of garlic used.The scallop was grilled to perfection, and I can literally chew each shred of the scallops. I really liked this plate of spaghetti that tasted just so good, and I appreciate some greens used in this, which came with rocket salad and fried garlic slices. I somehow loved the bitterness that comes naturally with the salad. 

This has to be a favorite, as I looked to the table next to me, and both the gentleman had the same dish. 

Angel Hair with Scallops. Price-RM33

Similarly to its soup, D'Italianes Kitchen offers very comprehensive range of food, which includes good selection of appetizers, salad, main dishes, pasta, and drinks. 

D'Italiane Kitchen
Lot F10, 1st Floor, Block D, 
Sunway Giza, Jalan PJU 5/14, 
Kota Damansara, 
47810 Petaling Jaya 

Tel : 03-6148 1828


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© O'Food O'Life 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis