Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Char Kuey Teow Jalan Batai @ Klang

The news of shoplots at Jalan Batai has to be closed to give way to new development has certainly draw some disappointment especially towards the office workers that frequent the coffee shops here. There were quite a handful of famous stalls which includes fish head meehoon, wan tan mee, and this char kuey teow. 

After reading news that it has now moved to Klang, I made my way there. There was a slight battle between the angel and devil in me, as I was having a sore throat, which may not be a good idea to have fried kuey teow. But my craving somehow took over.

Made up by first ordering their self boiled longan drink to soothe my throat. I must say this tasted really good, much stronger taste of longan as compared to what I've had before.

Loh Hon Kor drink. Price-RM1.80

The fried kuey teow aroma was apparent once the plate landed on the table. Each bite was filled with 'wok hei' giving it enough kick to the entire taste. The noodle was clearly separated, as I don't like those sticking together. At times it amazes me, similar ingredients used, such as beansprouts, scallion, cockles, egg which are used by most cook, but theirs taste especially good. They also gave very generous 2 big prawns. Yumms yumms!  Overall not too oily, just right I must say.
They managed to fry it so well that every part of the food on the plate has taste to it, that they don't miss any tiny part.  
 


Fried Kuey Teow. Price-RM5

Frying plate by plate
This is the lot, with hanging banner as signboard
One has to factor in that they will have to eat withstanding the hot and humid weather despite that the row of food court is sheltered, however, the taste of this yummy plate of kuey teow makes up for it.

Char Kuey Teow Stall 
No 3 Lot 206 Jalan Gelugor,  Klang 

Tel No : 016-9498042 / 014-6218042

Business Hours : 
8am-5pm (Mon-Fri), 8am-8pm (Sat & Sun)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© O'Food O'Life 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis