Monday, January 23, 2012

Allegro Cafe @ SS15, Subang Jaya

This is a much overdue post, a dinner meal I had before Christmas.

Spotted this interesting almost hidden spot cafe, on the upper floor, as I finished drink 1 night at Wing's Cafe..
Thus, arranged to have dinner there the following week.

As I stepped in, immediately fell in love with the ambiance. Nice, cosy, well decorated, and exudes a much romantic feeling, with much use of yellow lights all around, and most of all, the lighted Christmas tree.


Cosy ambiance, and lots of use of yellow lights

Romantic setting

I had the Spaghetti Carbonara. It was a tasty carbonara dish, but always face the problem of too rich of the creamy sauce for one to finish it all.

Spaghetti Carbonara. Price-RM24

X1 had the Chicken Paparazzi... Good choice of dish, and the pan fried chicken breast was so flavorful (well fried that it has a thin crisp layer on top and edges of the chicken), and topped with lots of wild mushroom and cream sauce. I will surely order this, to have on my own, during my next visit. :)

Chicken Paparazzi. Price-RM26

A look inside, from where I was seated.

Allegro Cafe
1st Floor, Trattoria Italiana,
11A, Jalan SS15/4,
47500 Subang Jaya.
Tel : 03-5631 5682

1 comments:

  1. It looks almost like someone's living room. Very cosy indeed.

    ReplyDelete

© O'Food O'Life 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis