Saturday, December 5, 2009

My Honeymoon Dessert @ Kepong

The latest dessert place that saw a number of its outlets being opened quite recently are My Honeymoon.
After our steamboat dinner at Kepong, was on a look out for dessert place to end the night. Thus it was a spot on when we spotted My Honeymoon, where we were attracted by its brightly litted signage (cute icon).

My Honeymoon Dessert, Kepong Branch

We decided to sit upstairs, at the outside area

The 3 of us were at Library at Curve a month ago, and here, we find ourselves literally seated in a 'library' environment.

Aloy, Sally & I

There were really a long list of desserts in the menu to pick from.... We ordered the black sesame tau foo fa.
I don't find this nice. Apart from the coarse texture of the tau fo foo, the taste of black sesame didn't quite come through, and it was overall tasteless.


Black Sesame Beancurd. Price-RM6

The jellybean with honeydew was also another disappointment. The jellybean which felt like sago felt plasticky. As for the honeydew, coldness surrounds the fruit, as it must have just been taken out from fridge.


Jelly Bean Honeydew. Price-RM9

Of all, the durian pancake was the better tasting one. It was wrapped with cream and durian, and the amount of both was just right.

Durian Pancake. Price-RM9

My Honeymoon offers comfortable seating, and the place got busier by close to midnight. Overall, I felt that the desserts are pricey, but for the ambiance, I may visit again to try out other dessert.

My Honeymoon Dessert
Kepong
Tel : 03-6252 5337

(My actual visit here : 201109. Total Bill-RM25.20)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© O'Food O'Life 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis