Sunday, April 19, 2009

Shanghai 10 Grand @ Avenue K

This must have been my 5th visit to Shanghai 10 at Avenue K. Though there are many choices of food at KLCC, but I feel the walk over to Avenue K is all worth it. Had brunch here 2 Sundays ago with Sharon & EL.

Inside Shanghai 10

I just love their La Mien. The soupy and the sweet & sour. There's quite a fair bit to finish 1 bowl on my own, thus, I usually order dim sum, and bowl/s of La Mien for sharing. And for such big bowl of tasty noodle, I feel the price is really worth it.
Shrimp dumpling noodle. Price-RM9.80

The sweet & sour gravy opens up your appetite, and makes you want to have more.

Sweet & sour noodle. Price-RM9.80

Overall, their dim sum is really good, especially the fried stuff (which I did not ordered on this particular visit). There is a fried shrimp ball that is a must try if anyone ever visit Shanghai 10.

Top left : Loong Pau.Price-RM8, top right : Fried Dumpling.Price-RM8,
bottom right : Steam Vege Pau.Price-RM5, bottom left : Siu Mai.Price-RM4.80


Never get sick of eating dim sum. Would love to be back here for other varieties of dim sums. (Thanks EL for lunch).

Shanghai 10 Grand
Lot UC-4A to UC-11,
Upper Concourse Flr Avenue K,
50450 KL
Tel : 03-2166 1998


* Non-Halal

1 comments:

  1. looks good, will try it out during my next visit to KLCC

    ReplyDelete

© O'Food O'Life 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis