Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The Good Batch @ Damansara Uptown, Petaling Jaya

I love the fact that our local F&B scene has somewhat 'mushroomed', and there are just way too many options nowadays for cafe that serves Western breakfast.

I've passed by The Good Batch many months before, and finally made my trip to check out what they serve. 

Lovely 'The Good Batch'
The Good Batch offers a good environment with the right vibe, as we entered. Spacious, and packed with customers. Having wanted to head to another venue, as we were concern that the wait will be long, however the waitress assured us that the wait will be short for food to be served. And true enough, from order to food served, it was just approximately 8-10 mins wait. Thumbs up.

So packed with customers

Some little deco to usher in the CNY mood
Utensils
I love their coffee. No sugar required to my Cappuccino as it has the right balance of coffee taste, and I love the creaminess.
Cappuccino. Price-RM10
The choices of breakfast comes in interesting names - Californian, French 'O', Hangover Mess etc. However, I do wish that some of them are illustrated through pictures, as descriptions may not work best. Our eyes were busy when other plates of breakfast was served to next tables. ^_^

We ordered the Californian breakfast that comes with two scrambled organic eggs, with sides of capsicum and onion confit, fresh white button mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, some vege and a lightly toasted bread. A good portioning of each items, and they all tasted good.
Californian. Price - RM20.90
Always a fan of salmon fish, I ordered the Norwegian that comes with slices of fresh smoked salmon, topped with a pair of perfectly poached eggs, on top of bun. I just love the point when I cut through the egg, and I see the yolk melting away. The homemade lemon infused Hollandaise adds some extra point to my meal.
Norwegian. Price-RM21.90
Egg yolk that melts in the mouth
It feels good to see how well their business is doing. And they must have done something right.. ^__^

The Good Batch 
53, Jalan SS21/1A,
Damansara Uptown,
Petaling Jaya

Business Hours :
11am-12mn

Tel : 03-7733 2303

Facebook link here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© O'Food O'Life 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis